Saturday, December 19, 2009

Yipee skippee! It works!

I have no explanation. Our laptop was refusing to let us online several days. It was defunct today when Dennis turned the laptop on to charge his MP3. I walked in from the pool, and thought, "I'll just try it" and - well, it worked! That of course was about an hour after my link heavy post. Sorry about that. So I am going to upload several photo contents posts now and schedule them for the following days while I have access. Of course when you take hundreds of photos its hard to decide if any of them have sharing merit. Lets start with with views and see what you think :
First, a driving break by Lake Wakatipu on the way to Queenstown. That beat a service station on the M6 Motorway!
Then, Queenstown. I think we all know that I am not bad at booking accommodation but sometimes I surprise myself: this is the view from our apartment balcony.
And from our room here in Syndey.But, if you are frightened of heights don't look down!

2 comments:

Garnered Stitches said...

Great to have you back online and loving the views - great choice of accomodation, should I ever decide on a world tour I'll get you to book it!!!
best wishes

Gerrie said...

Yeah!! Hey, have you checked out the pink quilts, yet? Haven't heard from you.