Monday, March 02, 2009

Borough market

WARNING : THIS POST IS NOT SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS
(No I am not joking - it really isn't, even though it has a lot of vegetables in it)

Last week I went to Borough Market in London. I wanted to buy stuff but as I was already carting around a pile of heavy magazines which Julie kindly toted over from the US for me I resisted. But as I am about to redo my design modules for City and Guilds I found myself noticing texture and form and line... if any of these photos inspire you to design please take them.
















(these are not edible as far as I know but I don't know what they are - they were on a Spanish stall!)






















3 comments:

Gerrie said...

What wonderful photos!! Not being a vegetarian, I ventured through all of them.

floribunda said...

damn -- I really wanted to buy some of that Turkish Delight! And I'm jealous that your camera is much better than mine...

Jude said...

Beautiful, beautiful photos, you'll do well when you're on your travels if you continue to take photos like that...
Are they balls, spheres made from dried goods, one looks like dried chick peas and another looks like cinnamon sticks???