Thursday, March 01, 2007

Little bag

Tonight I made this little bag. It is the first beading I have ever done and did it without buying a beading book ( usually I have a book for everythng) so I don't know if I did it right but the beads don't fall off so it can't be that wrong! It has a magnetic clasp inside and is the right size to be used as a rotary cutter or dressmaking scissors pouch. However, as it is for a swap I don't know what it will ultimately be used for. I think I may have to make myself one though!


For the swap I also have to put some little gifts in the bag. What would you like to have in it if it were coming to you?

3 comments:

Nellie's Needles said...

Hmmmmm...I would be delighted to find a unique fat quarter or an interesting hank of thread or yarn in this charming little bag.

Your African lady blocks are looking GOOD.

Erica Spinks said...

I have one word for you Helen - chocolate!

Chrissy said...

I would love to find a new writing utensil and a small journal. The bag is beautiful. I love it.