Tuesday, February 20, 2007

First ever ATCs





I have just made my first ever ATCs. They are Fabric ( but of course) with Vilene in the middle. I need to get the stitching around the edging a bit better than it is at the moment but all in all I'm quite chuffed with them. It is the first time I have embellished anything with beads as well. (Although I fear not the last time I will spill tube of said, very tiny beads over the table/ floor!) The motivation to make them was a swap on Swap-bot specifically for people new to making ATCs, so I am looking forward to seeing what I get back in return.

3 comments:

Helen said...

I love the palm tree. Makes me want to be on holiday as summer has arrived here just after we went back to school after the (so-called) summer holidays - as is usual.

Erica Spinks said...

Very nice! I am addicted to ATCs and have a growing collection. I'll send you one of mine next time I make a batch.

Anonymous said...

Today i get this 2 so lovely ATC's I'm verry happy with them and Helen i think you made a great job with creating them.

Greetings,
Dieuwertje
http://thesparkle-swaps.blogspot.com/