Thursday, December 21, 2006

My brilliant nephew

I don't usually use this blog for personal messages but I hope readers will forgive me this once. My husband has departed for Ireland today to see his family ( untroubled by the fog thank goodness) and has just rung me to say that Neil Woodock, my young nephew, wanted me to hear something. I then got a perfect rendition of Beethoven's Ode to Joy played on the piano down the phone. (Twice). I know Neil also wanted to check out this blog to see the bear photos so this post is a special message for him:

Neil: Sorry I couldn't get over to see you but the piano playing was FANTASTIC!!!! I am dead proud of you. Hope you like the blog. Keep beating Uncle Dennis at the games! Have a great Christmas
Love.
Auntie Helen.
PS I wanted to keep your Christmas presents from us but Uncle Dennis wouldn't let me!! You'll see what I mean on Monday!! :)

No comments: