Monday, August 28, 2006

******** computers!!

I had lots to say tonight but its just taken me an hour and a half to do the five minute job of putting a site counter on my blog ( and even now its not where it should be!). The wireless network we have in the house went down. Then it worked on my husband's laptop but not mine. Then on mine but not his but the Blogger site was unavailable. Then it was available but the republish page kept flashing on and off, then the automatic placing of the site counter failed so I tried again and the ****** laptop told me it had a problem and was going to shut the programme down.... it thinks it has a problem? All it has to do is sit here. Its not the one with a blog to update and a long list of sites I wanted to browse. GRRR. Too headachy with it now so I'm off to sew borders onto a pinwheel quilt instead.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Helen let me know where you would like your sitemeter to show up and I will see if I can help you...